Monday, May 2, 2011

Maltese Buses


Malta has the coolest buses on the planet.  Read about them here.



I'm in Milan at the moment, leaving in a few minutes for Lake Como, where I'll be working for the next week in a villa offered to me by a very generous supporter on Kickstarter.  I don't think I'll have internet access up there, or certainly not regularly, so my final posts -- about the prison escape, the Archibishop's Palace in Mdina, etc. -- may have to wait until I get back to the States, which is in about 9 days.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. That bus is pretty cool, but Panama City, Panama probably has better buses, only because they have airbrushed wizards on them.

    http://talkinaboutarevolution.blogspot.com/2010/01/panama-city-bocas-del-toro-panama-dec-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog. Your trip to Italy and Malta sounds amazing!

    When will your book be available? What outlet (Amazon, etc.) will sell it?

    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Claudia. I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

    I've still got a lot of work to do on the book, so I don't know any specifics yet about when it will appear or where. Hopefully in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love to get to malta and ride on those buses. Seems so exciting.

    By: Hunting Alaska

    ReplyDelete